Your Therapy, Individualized for You.
Our daily short-term care program provides skilled nursing care and physical, occupational and speech therapy as ordered by your physician. Spiritual support and therapeutic recreation are woven throughout the day. The program is centered on a philosophy that every patient has a right to achieve the most durable and sustainable outcomes possible - outcomes that endure long after you leave our care. We focus on your wellness and recovery and work hard to help you return to the 'rhythm of your daily life.' Together we can achieve this goal by:
- Planning your return home the day you arrive with a coordinated interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Providing a daily program of individualized rehabilitation therapy and medical care
- Maximizing your level of independence with assistance in re-learning the activities of daily life
- Utilizing the latest rehabilitation equipment, mobility courtyard, technology, treatment protocols to ensure you reach the highest level of functioning before you return home
- Facilitating community re-entry and reducing the likelihood of re-hospitalization by providing focused education and discharge planning; and
- Ensuring your recovery continues after you leave our care with effective discharge planning, outpatient or home care therapy, and follow-up services based on yoru individualized needs.
St. Mary's Therapy provides comprehensive outpatient rehab services designed to restore function and movement, promote healing, and relieve pain and help clients adapt to their environment.
We provide support for diagnosis and management of movement dysfunction and enhancement of physical abilities through:
- strengthening/endurance programs
- therapeutic exercise
- manual therapy/soft tissue techniques
- gait training-equipment and prosthetic training
- home exercise programs
- balance assessment and training
- body mechanics and posture training
- functional training
- assistance with activities of daily living
Most forms of therapy treatment are covered by insurance, but coverage varies with each plan.
Prior to your first appointment, contact your insurance representative to notify them of your current diagnosis (the reason you require therapy) and also check the following:
- Choice of providers (in-network or out-of-network)
- Is prior-authorization needed
Some plans require ongoing pre-authorization of care and others may offer a limited number of visits per condition, per year or per lifetime. If this is your case, please discuss this with your therapist to ensure that your resources are used in a way that best meets your needs. If it appears that your insurance benefit will not cover the needed therapy, your therapist will discuss options that are available to you.